Enforcement Services Coordinator (Level 4)
Under the direction of a monitor, the SEE enrollee assists in performing a variety of administrative and data management functions for the Superfund enforcement program, including but not limited to: preparing, reviewing and finalizing documents; data entry and retrieval; compiling information for reports; performing and assisting in research, assisting remedial and removal enforcement support by aiding with PRP searches, investigations, financial analysis and cost recovery.
- Assists in preparing, proofing, and finalizing technical and legal correspondence. (30%)
- Assist ESS Chief in preparing ESS enforcement related status reports including charts and graphics. (20%)
- Logs, tracks, updates and maintains enforcement site lists. Mails and tracks enforcement correspondence. (15%)
- Database/SharePoint entry and retrieval. Reserves conference rooms, conference lines and sets up Webinars. (15%)
- Assists in PRP searches for names and addresses using various approved database which may require internet searches for names of companies, histories, board of directors, etc. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned by Section Chief. (10%)
- 55 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Legal or legal secretary work requiring organizing data, investigative work and analyzing reports or paralegal training is a plus.
- Excellent reading, writing and research skills.
- Ability to perform tasks with careful attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with EPA requirements, and programs is a plus
- Computer literate, Window operating system and Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access, Word Perfect, and PowerPoint) and Internet search experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle-based system/CLEAR or Lexus-Nexus.
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively in team interactions