Data Coordinator Administrative Assistant (Level 3)
Under the direction of a monitor, the SEE enrollee will provide the Data Coordinator administrative assistance. The SEE enrollee will follow instructions to file data and maintain records. This person will also organize and track document systems requiring MS Word, Excel and Acrobat PDF experience. The SEE enrollee will also assist in the maintenance and updating records.
- Assisting Data Coordinator with laboratory record filing. (35%)
- Organizing existing files into boxes for transmission to the Federal Record Center. The boxes may be 25-40 lbs. (25%)
- Organizing, taking inventory and tracking multiple project files as well as updating electronic files as directed. (10%)
- Prepare an inventory of destruction list for each program for approval. When the list is approved fill out the necessary forms for CRL record. (10%)
- Proof reading documents and converting documents to customized files such as PDF. (5%)
- Assist with basic filing of case files. (5%)
- Prepare labels for file folders. (5%)
- Other administrative operation or related assignments from the task monitor and the alternate monitor. (5%)
- 55 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS); have at least a minimum of one semester course in college general Chemistry.
- Familiarity with common chemical terminology and equipment; ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Windows directory structure and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Able to use fax, copy, scanner machine and multiple phone lines