Facility Management Coordinator
Region V, Resources Management Division, Employee Service Branch
Under the direction of the Chief of Employee Services Branch, the SEE enrollee administers and coordinates facility management plans including design on blue prints from specifications and requirements provided by EPA staff on interior design and furniture layouts.
- Conduct quarterly vacant workstation survey and submit report to Team Leader. Knowledge of computer preparation of work sheet for quarterly vacant workstation reports.
- Receive daily facility service calls and follow up with GSA to ensure that the work is satisfactorily completed.
- Perform miscellaneous repair service, furniture desk lights and desk locks (help phone)
- Prepare Reimbursable Work Authorization (SWA) forms for processing (obtaining required signatures from EPA officials) and ensuring form is personally submitted to General Service Administration.
- Assist in office keys distribution, signage, record keeping and inventory.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 55 YEAR OF AGE TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF PL98-313.
- College degree (BS/BA) is required, (Level IV). Degree in Facility Engineering is preferred or equivalent experience or training.
- In lieu of college degree, minimum of 4 years related experience in Space planning, Space design or Construction design is acceptable which will be considered as level III. Previous training in Architecture, Engineering or Space design is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and familiar with a “Help service desk” environment and related software e.g. remedy.
- Computer literate, Window 7 operating system and Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge in Data Base for service call tracking.
- Creation of the facilities services database to track outstanding service request and allow customers to view status.
Employment Status: Full Time – 40 hour work schedule
Benefits: Free Health Insurance, 15 vacation days, 12 sick days plus other benefits
*This position is in support of a Federally Funded Program with a defined hourly rate