Information Management Specialist (Office of Water and Watershed Division)
- Provide records management and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) support.
- Set up, organize, manage and archive records in water quality programs.
- Assist Office of Water and Watershed (OWW)’s FOIA manager and technical staff in managing and addressing FOIA requests.
- Conduct other projects related to records, FOIA and/or that builds on the experience, interest and skill of the SEE enrollee.
This position will not involve determining the content of regulations or how they will be applied to particular cases, approving Agency responses to FOIA requests, or determining whether documents can be released.
- 55 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or have at least five years experience in use of various software and/or databases
- Experience with Windows directory structure, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred, but not required
- Comfortable with learning and using various databases and software
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills and able to work independently