Technical Laboratory Researcher (Level 4)
Support ongoing research efforts including, but not limited to, primary cell isolation, characterization, and culturing, qRT-PCR gene expression, protein expression analysis, flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry, inverted fluorescence and confocal microscopy, high-content imaging, plate reader assays, and recombinant cloning. Additional duties include laboratory management of supplies, reagents, and equipment.
- Primary cell isolation, culture and cryopreservation. (20%)
- Primary cell characterization of gene and protein expression. (20%)
- Organotypic assay development. (20%)
- Assist with experimental design, data collection, data analysis, and QA documentation. (20%)
- Laboratory management of supplies, reagents, and equipment. (10%)
- Development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP). (10%)
- 55 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in the following: Cell culture, molecular toxicology, assay development, and screening.
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), copy machine, and scanner.