Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Data Entry Clerk
– Seattle, WA
The Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) is the largest federally-funded program specifically targeting older adults seeking employment and training assistance. SCSEP is one of many programs offered through the National Asian Pacific Center on Aging (NAPCA), a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to preserve and promote the dignity, well-being, and quality of life of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) as they age.
We’re seeking a dedicated part-time Data Entry Clerk to join SCSEP in our Seattle office.
The Data Entry Clerk is a non-exempt, part-time position (20 hours/week).
- Enter program data from data collection forms into database.
- Verify and correct data where necessary.
- Contact project sites to obtain the missing/incorrect data.
- Run reports and send out reminders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail and reliable.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience using internet, Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook.
Salary and benefits:
- Pro-rated paid sick hours
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references by Friday, 6/22/2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Only materials delivered by e-mail will be accepted. No telephone calls or personal office visits, please.
NAPCA is an equal opportunity employer.